To All Current and Prospective Clients,
We are so happy to formally announce the expansion of our massage therapy office! This change would never have been possible without the continued support from you all. This new chapter will bring many positive changes and we just know you will want to be here for the ride! We still have the same mission in mind to be your medical massage therapy provider and whether we solve your problem in one appointment or you choose to take advantage of one of our treatment packages or massage/ sauna memberships, we will provide you with the in office and self care tools to identify your target areas and maintain the benefits of your treatment.
As many of you know, our expansion is taking place in the same office; we are taking over the larger portion of our suite in the Indigo Place Plaza Mt Pleasant. This means that you will not have to worry about traveling to a new location to receive our services and can enjoy the many benefits of our larger space. Our centrally located office allows us to provide our massage therapy and bodywork services to the greater Charleston area and is a quick ride from downtown Charleston, West of the Ashley, and accessible from the North Charleston and Summerville area, being located close to 526 access. Some of these benefits will include:
- Larger reception and common area for a comfortable and relaxing environment
- New massage therapists to join the team bringing different modalities to our already skilled massage therapy staff
- A two-person infrared sauna in addition to our existing single-person infrared sauna. This two-person sauna means that you may enjoy time with a partner while receiving the many benefits of the sauna (detoxification, pain relief, weight loss, relaxation, improved circulation, skin purification and much more)
- Stretch room for stretch therapy, one on one stretching instruction, small group self care classes, postural evaluations, a necessary assessment for those who are looking to see what muscles are tight or restricted, and what muscles need to be strengthened
- Foam rolling instructional classes for muscular tension relief.
There is so much more coming in the following weeks and we cannot wait to see our dreams come to fruition!
Please stay tuned for an open house announcement as we are also celebrating our 4-year anniversary! Thank you all again for your support. We are so excited!
Longevity Wellness Team