A FAR Infrared Sauna is a sauna that engages FAR Infrared light to heat the body in an enclosed cabin. Infrared light is the invisible light which is part of the sun’s spectrum. As humans our visible spectrum goes from red to violet, whereas infrared, meaning 'below-red' and ultraviolet (UV), meaning 'above-violet' goes beyond the visible spectrum. Our infrared saunas use the far part of the infrared spectrum to create a deeper, more balanced sauna experience. Infrared sauna users have experienced the benefits of lowering blood pressure, improving circulation, detoxifying the body from medications and toxins, reducing and improving acne, weight loss, the ease of aching muscles, improving skin tone and appearance, speeding the healing process of bruises and cuts, reducing stress, better sleep, and cardiovascular conditioning.
All sessions are 30 minutes
Single Session - $30
3 Session Package - $84
5 Session Package - $130
10 Session Package - $240
Month-to-Month Unlimited Visits - $150
Single Month of Unlimited Visits - $250
Online Sauna Review
Our single person Infrared Sauna has been chosen as one of the industry leaders as a green, natural, and chemical free sauna. Our JNH sauna has:
SIX (6) ZERO-EMF CARBON FIBER FAR INFRARED HEATERS
- Equipped with Zero-EMF high quality Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters.
- Situated at the back, side and calf areas to maximize heating area.
- The only Zero-EMF heater tested and approved by Intertek, a multinational inspection, product testing and certification company.
- ONLY INTERTEK TESTED AT "0-0.6MG" WITH "ZERO" DISTANCE.
FSC CERTIFIED CANADIAN HEMLOCK WOOD
- Made out of 100% top quality Canadian Hemlock Wood.
- No chemicals added.
- No Plywood or MDF.