All sessions are a total of 30 minutes
Single Session - $30
3 Session Package - $84
5 Session Package - $130
10 Session Package - $240
Ask about our Sauna Memberships!!!!
Our single person Infrared Sauna has been chosen as one of the industry leaders as a green, natural, and chemical free sauna. Our JNH sauna has:
SIX (6) ZERO-EMF CARBON FIBER FAR INFRARED HEATERS
- Equipped with Zero-EMF high quality Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters.
- Situated at the back, side and calf areas to maximize heating area.
- The only Zero-EMF heater tested and approved by Intertek, a multinational inspection, product testing and certification company.
- ONLY INTERTEK TESTED AT "0-0.6MG" WITH "ZERO" DISTANCE.
FSC CERTIFIED CANADIAN HEMLOCK WOOD
- Made out of 100% top quality Canadian Hemlock Wood.
- No chemicals added.
- No Plywood or MDF.
What is an Infrared Sauna?
A FAR Infrared Sauna is a sauna that engages FAR Infrared light to heat the body in an enclosed cabin. FAR infrared rays are emitted from heaters within the sauna. Infrared light is the invisible light which is part of the sun’s spectrum. As humans our visible spectrum goes from red to violet, with the beautiful colors of the rainbow being red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The infra-red meaning is “below-red” like ultraviolet (UV) means “above-violet. Our infra-red saunas use the far part of the infrared spectrum. Sauna users have experienced the benefits of lowering blood pressure, improving circulation, detoxifying the body from medications and toxins, reducing and improving acne, weight loss, the ease of aching muscles, improving skin tone and appearance, speeding the healing process of bruises and cuts, reducing stress, better sleep, and cardiovascular conditioning.